Be careful about getting the bubble solution in the eyes as well as the grass/ground becoming slippery around bubble container.
1. Get out flat container such as a 9x13 pan.
2. Pour 1/2 cup dish soap into the container.
3. Add 1 1/2 cups water to the container.
4. Measure 2 teaspoons of sugar into the water/soap mixture.
5. Gently stir your mixture.
6. Go outside and blow bubbles!
1. Don't shake or stir your bubbles too much.
2. Store your bubbles in a tightly sealed container.
3. Experiment with blowing bubbles using different items!
Bubble Square Instructions:
1. Use two whole straws for a larger square or cut two small straws of equal size.
2. String a piece of compact twine or yarn through the two straws, leaving enough string to make a square/rectangle and tie together.
3. Use the straw sides as handles when dipping into the bubble solution.